Amidst these unprecedented times, Imprint Hope’s continues to promote, protect, and safeguard the dignity and value of people with disabilities in Uganda. Today we invite YOU on the journey of walking with these precious children & their families!
We are beyond EXCITED to announce…
Matching Gift Challenge & Online Auction!
Benefitting Imprint Hope
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- The Matching Gift Challenge & Online Auction will take place November 13th through November 15th
- Any donation made between 5pm CST on November 13th through November 15th at 11:59pm will be matched dollar for dollar (*up to $6,000)
- All proceeds from the online auction will be included in the matching, SO START BIDDING!
Online Auction Details:
- Online auction will begin November 13th at 5pm CST & end November 15th at 11:59pm
- Auction will take place on our Instagram page @imprint_hope
- To bid on an item, comment on the post with the amount you would like to bid.
- If you would like to remain anonymous, send us a DM with your bid and we will bid for you.
- If you are not on Instagram you can send us an email at [email protected] and we can bid for you.
- Winning bidders will be contacted within 24hrs for payment & delivery options.
Very special thanks to those who generously are matching donations & to all those who donated to our silent auction.
Particular thanks to those individuals & businesses who helped make our auction possible, please continue to support their incredible work!
House of Royals, Seraphym Designs (Arasely Rios), Elizabeth Marcolini (BeautyCounter), Marie Miller Music, Stacy Nolan (Young Living Essential Oils), Genevieve Kane, Monique MacKinnon, Katie Wolternist (Behold Visio Divina), Mary Jean Jones Calligraphy, Jana Zuniga (January Jane Shop)